Last week I found why title tag wasn’t working - I haven’t implemented one of cases, so it is failing on them. I am still trying to make it working.
This week I started to make own forth implementation called orth. Currently it can do very little amount of things: tokenize input, get numbers. Trying to implement token stack right now.
Also, I have received email from fosshost. So they accepted our application and requested details about what VM we need. We decided to go with x86_64 CPU, 5G RAM and 50G disk. I think everything should be fine.
I am a bit lazy last few weeks, but I guess it is fine and I will get back on track soon.
Hope you liked this post! If you would like to help us, contact me via email, xmpp or irc :)